Author Topic: Free CSS e-book from SitePoint  (Read 5979 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Free CSS e-book from SitePoint
« on: December 03, 2008, 15:56:19 »
I've been a fan of SitePoint for a while. I've purchased 5 different books from them and will continue to look to them as my favorite published resource. This week they are offering a free e-book, and not just a copy of some old book. This book is a copy of one that has been out for only 18 months! The Art & Science of CSS is available free to download until December 9, 2008! Visit http://twitaway.aws.sitepoint.com/ for more details on two different options to get it. "It???s a 14 day Twitaway, completely gratis. No questions asked. All 208 pages yours to keep forever."

Signing up for Twitter and getting the link to download the book took less than 15 minutes. Considering that this book sells for $29.95 on the SitePoint website, it's a great investment in time. So you have to give out your email address to one more place, if you haven't already, but what's one more place to give out your email address too?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 16:19:54 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Free CSS e-book from SitePoint
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 09:54:02 »
Just a reminder... there's only one day left to get this FREE!
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)